VA New Jersey Health Care System
Hackensack Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the East Orange and Lyons Campuses.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
All appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Primary Care
- Social Work
- Mental Health
Clinics meet on specific days and appointments are scheduled prior to visit.
- Teleretinal (Diabetic Eye Screening)
- Women's Health
From Garden State Parkway - NORTHBOUND & SOUTHBOUND:
-Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 160, Hackensack.
-At the off-ramp, turn onto Passaic St. (towards Hackensack)
-Travel 2 1/2 miles, passing through Maywood.
-Make a right turn onto Prospect St.
-385 Prospect is located up the 1st ramp to your right.
From Rt. 17 North:
-Exit at Passaic Street.
-Make a right turn from the off-ramp onto Passaic St. (towards Maywood)
-Travel 1 1/2 miles, passing through Maywood.
-Make a right onto Prospect St.
From the East or West:
-Take Rt. 4 to Forest Ave. Exit
-Follow signs towards Maywood which will lead you onto Maywood Ave. (directly off exit ramp)
-Proceed onto Maywood Ave. 0.7 miles, make a left on Passaic St.
-Go approximately 1/2 mile, make a right on Prospect St.
-After turning onto Prospect, 385 Prospect St. is located up the 1st ramp to your right.
- Free on premises